Printed poems and songs by various individuals, including: 'What the rocks said to me: crossing the Wahsatch range of the Rocky Mountains in 1876' by John H. Johnston [a Whitmanite of New York, and namesake of the British Johnston]; 'A Song for the Annan Academy Reunion Dinner' (27 July 1899) by [Dr] J[ohn] Johnston [of Annan and Bolton]; 'The St John Ambulance Brigade: a tribute to the ambulance volunteers in the South African War' and 'Why?' by [Dr] J[ohn] Johnston [both inscribed to Samuel Thompson by the author]; 'The Curlers at Kandersteg' by [Dr] J. Johnston; and 'The Ordeal' by Walt T. Hawkins.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1186/10/1
- Dates of Creation1876-1900 & n.d.
- Physical Description6 pieces.