This sub-series contains a bundle of photographic images which either do not fit obviously into any other category or have no clues as to provenance. Includes: a mounted photograph (19th century) of 2 large houses, taken by William C. Withers of Philadelphia; 2 prints of a large, classical-style building under construction; 5 postcards of the Rivington [Lancs] area (with notes on reverse by Minnie Whiteside, dated Jan 1957); and a print of a fossilised fish.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1186/11/4
- Dates of Creationn.d. [19th century-1950s]
- Physical Description9 items.