- EIGHTH ARMY - Script for BBC Radio Broadcast "War Commentary" by Hugh Cudlipp approximately March 1943 (original copy and clean copy)
- GRUMPY: THE MAN WHO ... (Published in the British Journalism Review, Vol. 7 (1), 1996
- THE INFALLIBLE SHE (1997) (Published as 'Infallibility, thy name is woman' in The Oldie, November 1996)
- MY RED-HEADED MOMMA-IN-LAW (Published as 'She did it her way' in The Oldie, January 1996)
- THREE PRIME MINISTERS (Published as 'Three PMs' in The Oldie, June 1995)
- Forward written by Hugh Cudlipp for 'Altering Course' by John Coote, Pen and Sword Books (1992)
- Review of "Selling Hitler" by Robert Harris for The Literary Review (1986)
- THE FABULOUS LADY DOCKER (unfinished) (one copy with handwritten notes, one clean copy)
- THE GHOSTS OF FLEET STREET - script for TV documentary on Fleet Street (never made)
- CUDLIPPTOWN, DEVON. Handwritten notes by Hugh Cudlipp on projected article on Cudlipptown. Unfinished. Never used.
- Review of 'Lords of Fleet Street: the Harmsworth Dynasty' by Richard Bourne for the Evening Standard. Unpublished - letter Anthony Hem (10 December 1990) refers.
- Hugh Cudlipp on his three marriages (unpublished)
- Home This Afternoon (BBC Wales) with Gerry Monte (20 September 1968)
- Kane on Friday (BBC Wales) with Vincent Kane (1973)
- "Today", BBC Radio Four: Discussion with John Timpson and David Melior regarding the Press Bill (21 October 1975)