MIRROR GROUP. INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING CORPORATION.
- Hugh Cudlipp to Don Ryder on the future of Mirror Magazine, marked 'Confidential' (5-6 May 1970)
- Daily Mirror memo, marked 'Confidential' from John Beavan to Hugh Cudlipp regarding Harold Wilson (27 July 1964)
- Daily Mirror memo, 'Private & Confidential' from John Beavan to Cecil H. King/Hugh Cudlipp regarding a meeting with Harold Wilson, 8 Jan 1965 (11 Jan 1965)
- Daily Mirror from John Beavan to Hugh Cudlipp. Memorandum on a dinner for Harold Wilson PM memo (27 May 1970)
- IPC memo from John Beavan to Hugh Cudlipp - notes on Harold Wilson and the Common Market (12 July 1971)
REED/IPC MERGER JANUARY 1970
- Announcement by Hugh Cudlipp of merger (24 Jan 1970)
- Joint press announcement of merger by IPC and Reed Group (26 Jan 1970)
RETIREMENT AS CHAIRMAN OF IPC
- Hugh Cudlipp to Don Ryder informing Don Ryder of his decision to retire (copies sent to IPC directors) (21 Sept 1972) Copy announcement of Hugh Cudlipp's decision to retire (October 1972)
- Letters in response to Hugh Cudlipp's resignation and retirement include:
Sir Max Aitkin
PERSONAL CONSULTANCY WITH MIRROR GROUP NEWSPAPERS
- Letters and memos/reports from Hugh Cudlipp to Robert Maxwell during Hugh Cudlipp's two-year consultancy with the Mirror Group Newspapers (July 1984-May 1986). Hugh Cudlipp sent Robert Maxwell advice on a weekly basis on the content and development of The Mirror and the Sunday Mirror.
- Correspondence Hugh Cudlipp and Robert Maxwell regarding fees and formalities involved in the consultancy.
- Correspondence Hugh Cudlipp with and regarding Paul Vincze, the sculptor who made the four portraits for the new entrance hall at the Mirror building.
- General correspondence from Hugh Cudlipp with and regarding Robert Maxwell and the Mirror Group (1984-1991)
- Handwritten note marked "For future use" (Friday, Jan 1985)
- Note from Jodi Cudlipp on Hugh Cudlipp's relationship with Robert Maxwell and Hugh Cudlipp's desire to 'save' the paper.