Postcard of a watercolour of small sailing boats on a calm sea, with hilly land behind, with a white border around, and a manuscript note in black underneath. On the reverse is a manuscript letter (continued from 7KDC/B/2/4) that takes up the entire postcard and carries on to a further postcard. With a circled number two at the top. (There is no address or postage stamp).
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7kdc/7kdc/b/2/06
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7KDC/B/2/06
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/KDC/B/2/6
- Dates of Creation18 Dec 1922
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Yellowed, creases and abrasions to corners, dirty mark top right quarter, scratching top left quarter of front. Foxing, and patches of brown mould growth visible on reverse, especially at the edges. Production method: colour half tone print from a watercolour, on card.