Folder 1 = A
Folder 2 = B-C
Folder 3 = D
Folder 4 = E-L
Folder 5-6 = M
Folder 7 = N-P
Folder 8 = R
Folder 9 = S-Z
The principal correspondents are listed below:
* Dorothy Arnold, Switzerland, May 1940-Jun 1942, 14 items, including a newssheet.
* Gertrude Baer, United States of America (USA), Jan 1941-Sep 1944, 8 items, including copy draft declaration of the rights of man.
* Mary Dingman, USA, Jan 1941- Sep 1944, 10 items, including printed 'A Program for Americans'.
* A Constance Duncan, Australia, Feb 1941- Mar 1945, 6 items
* Peter MWS Jacobsohn, Australia, Dec 1940-Apr 1942, 9 items, including letters about him (see also Duncan).
* Laura Puffer Morgan, USA, Aug 1940-Dec 1944, 33 items, including 3 press cuttings.
* Henrietta Roelofs, USA, Oct 1940-Dec 1941, 12 items, including note attached from Rhoda McCulloch to Kathleen D'Olier Courtney.
* Georgina Sweet, Australia, Jun 1941-Feb 1945, 9 items.