Letters to Sir George Rostrevor Hamilon, with a few to his wife, Marion Hermine, arranged alphabetically.
Letters to Sir George Rostrevor Hamilton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.lett.c.271-2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. lett. c. 271-2
- Dates of Creation1911-66
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir George Rostrevor Hamilton (1888-1967) was a poet, writer and civil servant. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The letters were given to the Library by Lady Hamilton in 1969.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 41321-2.