The file comprises a lease of a plot of land, 1799, and a deed of trust, 1802, relating to Tarvin Chapel, (CM), Chester.
CMA: Records relating to Tarvin Chapel, Chester
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 Mân Adnau 1612/vii
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004286656(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000286656
- Dates of Creation1799-1802
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Description2 items
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Deposited by Mrs Gwawr Booth, Wrexham, December 2002.; 0200301373
Preferred citation: Mân Adnau 1612/vii
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Accruals are not expected.