Transcript of a poll book for Bucklow hundred in the Cheshire Parliamentary elections of 1727, listing the names of yeomen and landowners and the candidates for whom they voted. Charles Cholmondeley, Sir Robert Salusbury Cotton and John Crewe stood, of whom the first two were elected. Enclosed is a slip of paper containing a summary of the election results, bearing a postage stamp dated 1940.
Transcript: Poll book of Bucklow Hundred, Cheshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 984
- Dates of CreationEarly 20th Century
- Physical Description250 x 205 mm. 1 volume (53 folios);
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies holds a poll book for 1727 (ref.: GB 0017 CR63/2/14 ).