One minute book. Also includes minutes of the South American Council (1908-1911) and minutes of the Indian Council (1908-1909). Minutes of the meetings of the directors of the RBMU, referring to all aspects of the administration and policy of the mission, including: the training college; missionaries and mission fields; theological principles; membership of the board and councils; publications; finance; auxiliaries and branches; and relationships with other missions and bodies in the UK and in the fields.
Directors' Minutes November 1920 - March 1926
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3189-cscnww33/cscnww33/2/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSCNWW33/2/4
- Dates of Creation1908-1926
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, although please contact the Centre to make an appointment. Contact us by email at divinity-CSWC@ed.ac.uk. Telephone the Centre on: 0131 650 8900. Postal address: Centre for the Study of World Christianity, University of Edinburgh School of Divinity, New College, Mound Place, Edinburgh, EH1 2LX.