Minutes of the meetings of the Harley College Council formed as an advisory council in 1896 referring to: members of council; finances of Harley House and affiliated institutions such as Berger Hall and the Mackenzie Memorial Medical Mission; and students, staff and curriculum; with occasional mention of overseas missions. The Council met infrequently and not at all between March 1900 and June 1908. The volume also includes lists of addresses of directors with notes of deaths and resignations (1936-1946). Indexed.
Harley Institute and College Council Minutes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3189-cscnww33/cscnww33/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSCNWW33/1
- Dates of Creation1896-c 1946
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, although please contact the Centre to make an appointment. Contact us by email at divinity-CSWC@ed.ac.uk. Telephone the Centre on: 0131 650 8900. Postal address: Centre for the Study of World Christianity, University of Edinburgh School of Divinity, New College, Mound Place, Edinburgh, EH1 2LX.