Papers and correspondence on mission work in India and co-operation with other missions. Includes documents generated by and about hospitals run by Regions Beyond Missionary Union, including: Duncan Hospital (Raxaul) and the Leprosy Hospital (Muuzaffarpur.) Also contains papers covering the Emmanuel Hospital Association.
India Correspondence and Hospital Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3189-cscnww33/cscnww33/45
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSCNWW33/45
- Dates of Creation1971-1987
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 files
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, although please contact the Centre to make an appointment. Contact us by email at divinity-CSWC@ed.ac.uk. Telephone the Centre on: 0131 650 8900. Postal address: Centre for the Study of World Christianity, University of Edinburgh School of Divinity, New College, Mound Place, Edinburgh, EH1 2LX.