Messuage, close and 14 oxgangs. Charged with annual rents of 15s. to Free School and Hospital of Guisborough and of 13s.4d. to lord of manor of Bishop Wilton; but indemnified against annuity of £5 to Elizabeth Jordan under Will as DSY/10/17.
Agreement for Sale: for £400: John Moltby of Reighton yeoman to Robert Grimston of Neswick esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DSY/10/20
- Dates of Creation1 May 1751
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader