Written by Jeremy Steele from University of Sydney using the manuscript of William Dawes.
'Understanding Sydney: A brief introduction to the language spoken in Port Jackson at the time of white settlement in 1788-90', by Jeremy Steele
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380781
- Dates of Creation19 Jun 1999
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Dharuk
- Physical Description33 pp.