Notes and collections by A.G. Little for the history of the Franciscans in England.
Notes and Collections by A.G. Little
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.hist.b.230,c.967-73,d.437-41,e.322-37;top.oxon.d.370,d.382
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. b. 230, c. 967-73, d. 437-41, e. 322-37; Top. Oxon. d. 370, d. 382
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description21 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Andrew George Little (1863-1945) was a medieval historian. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were acquired by the Library in 1946, 1948 and 1949.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39696-726.