File includes the following libretti:
- The Beauty Stone by Sullivan, Arthur W. Pinero and J. Comys Carr, 1898. Two copies: one is marked for cuts.
- The Chieftain by Sullivan and F.C Burnand, 1894. Two copies: one copy contains corrections to the text and movement diagrams, the other is incomplete.
- Cox and Box by Sullivan, John Maddison Morton and F.C. Burnand, 1867. Six copies: one copy has a first page illustration, one is marked for cuts, others contain corrections. Two copies are facsimiles.
- The Emerald Isle by Sullivan, Edward German and Basil Hood, 1901.
- Haddon Hall by Sullivan and Sydney Grundy, 1892.
- Ivanhoe by Sullivan and Julian Sturgis, 1891. Two copies.
- The Rose of Persia by Sullivan and Basil Hood, 1899. Five copies.