- Photograph of the drawing room in D'Oyly Carte's home at 4 Adelphi Terrace, ca.1844-1901.
- Agreement between D'Oyly Carte and J.G. Drummond Esq. of the Adelphi Estate for the tenancy of No.4 Adelphi Terrace, 1891.
- Auctioneers booklet regarding the sale of Eyot House, with images and ground plan. The house was built on D'Oyly Carte Island (formerly Folly Eyot) by D'Oyly Carte, 1920.
- Article cuttings on the Adelphi property, 1957 and 1962.
- Photographs of Hayme's Farm, Silchester, where Richard Carte was born and spent his childhood, ca.1966.
- Article cutting on Maesygarreg, the home of D'Oyly Carte's grandfather Richard Cart, 1972.