- Mustard velvet fabric swatch for Bunthorne's suit, as worn by Henry Lytton, 1890s-1930s.
- Watercolour and pencil sketch of Whistler, possibly by Hugo Rumbold. Possibly used as inspiration for his costume designs for Patience, ca.1900s-1932.
- Facsimile of A Note on Patience by Max Beerbohm, an illustrated pamphlet refering to the new Hugo Rumbold costume designs, 1918.
- Written estimate from theatrical costumiers, with fabric swatches, 1936.
- Press cuttings relating to the Peter Goffin designs, 1957.
- Leaflet on the new Peter Goffin costume designs written by Bridget D'Oyly Carte, 1957.
- Cuttings relating to the aesthetis movement, 1960s.