- Original bill of receipt from Richard D'Oyly Carte to Attilio Comelli for Ruddigore costume designs, 1920.
- Written estimate from theatrical costumiers, with fabric swatches, 1923-1924.
- Cutting of an article on the redesigned Peter Goffin costumes, 1949.
- Cuttings of images used as reference for costumes for fairies and Phyllis, ca.1950s.
- Photographs of three paintings by Ballard of the Ruddigore ancestors in Wilhelm-designed costumes at the Normansfield Hospital, Teddington. Acquired from Richard D'Oyly Carte in the 1890s. With contemporary notes and correspondence relating to their provenance (including a copy of the Sir Arthur Sullivan Society magazine - no.16, Winter 1983), ca.1983.
- Photocopies of images of Ruddigore costumes, taken from an album owned by Angels, the costumiers. The photographs were possibly taken for reference after the original costumes were made. Undated.
- Small colour sketch of a gentleman's costume, possibly for Ruddigore. Artist unknown.