- Typed copy of a letter from D'Oyly Carte to Gilbert and Sullivan regarding profits, in which he sets out at length what he has done for the triumvirate, 8 Apr 1880.
- Letter from D'Oyly Carte to Sullivan from New York and marked 'Strictly Private'. D'Oyly Carte is 'boiling over' at a letter received from Gunn telling him of Gilbert's outburst over the Savoy Theatre rental, ca. Jan 1882.
- Letter from D'Oyly Carte to Gilbert, Dec 1884.
- Copy of a letter from D'Oyly Carte to Michael Gunn, illegible in parts, Dec 27 .
- Copy of a letter from D'Oyly Carte to Gilbert, regarding the management of the theatre and the difficulties of divided control, 31 May 1885.
- Fragment of a copy of a letter from D'Oyly Carte to Gilbert regarding putting on a 'first piece' at the Savoy, 21 Nov 1885.