Various versions of the published libretto for The Mikado.
Notable copies include:
- First edition bound in purple card with notes and corrections. Once belonged to Avalon Collard. Note on cover suggests it may have been used for the original production and the 1895 revival.
- Bound copy which once belonged to Bennett Collier, an amateur actor. The letter of donation (1963) from Mr Collier's daughter to Bridget D'Oyly Carte may be found in THM/73/14/10.
- Six copies marked with extensive annotations and corrections by W.H. Seymour (Company Stage Manager, 1881-1901).
- Copy signed by members of the cast including Darrell Fancourt, Leo Sheffield, Henry Lytton and others. This item was donated to the Company in 1964, the letter of donation may be found in THM/73/14/10.
- Hardbound copy, interleaved with handwritten corrections to the text. Author of notes unknown.