- Commission of Richard Carte (D'Oyly's grandfather) to the Royal Regiment of Horse Guards, signed by George IV, 1823.
- Images of Richard Cart's portrait and biographical information.
- Photographs of Robert Cart, half-brother to Richard Cart and D'Oyly Carte's great-uncle, ca.1880s.
- Photographs of the Wishaw family; Ellen, Lucy, (Dolly) and Emily. One photo is annotated: 'Dolly Wishaw lived at Weybridge. Richard D.C. much interested by her as a young man.', ca.1800s.
- Pages titled 'These are questions by [ ? ] to Aunt Lizzie née Carte about 1935'. With pages of responses, 1935.