- 18 plans of the proposed Forth and Clyde Ship Canal, prepared by Sir W G Armstrong & Co Ltd, early 20th century;
- Plan of railway lines at Yoker mains, early 20th century;
- 3 plans of 10ft field gate, Dubbs Road passing places, early 20th century;
- Clydebank Dock Railway connections, early 20th century;
- Plan of engine pit, near Water Tank for Burgh of Port Glasgow, early 20th century;
- Plan of cast iron columns for Aberdeen Joint Passenger Station Reconstruction, early 20th century;
- Estimate of cost for engine shed and equipment, Dubbs Road, Burgh of Port Glasgow, early 20th century.
Collection of canal and railway engineering plans, early 20th century, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 ACCN 1755
- Dates of Creationearly 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.03 linear metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Items are generally listed in their original order
Access to records within this collection is open, however an appointment may be required. Please email Archives and Special Collections for advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift : Gordon Urquhart on behalf of Jim Porteous : ACCN 1755 : 1997.
Other Finding Aids
See also University of Glasgow Collections
File list available. Please email Archives & Special Collections to request a copy: email@example.com
Alternative Form Available
No known copies of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents. Applications for permission to quote should be sent to Archives and Special Collections, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This collection has been appraised in line with standard GB 248 procedures.
These drawings were retrieved from a skip.
Location of Originals
This material is original