- 18 plans of the proposed Forth and Clyde Ship Canal, prepared by Sir W G Armstrong & Co Ltd, early 20th century;
- plan of railway lines at Yoker mains, early 20th century;
- 3 plans of 10ft field gate, Dubbs Road passing places, early 20th century;
- Clydebank Dock Railway connections, early 20th century;
- plan of engine pit, near Water Tank for Burgh of Port Glasgow, early 20th century;
- plan of cast iron columns for Aberdeen Joint Passenger Station Reconstruction, early 20th century;
- estimate of cost for engine shed and equipment, Dubbs Road, Burgh of Port Glasgow, early 20th century.
Collection of canal and railway engineering plans, early 20th century, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Gift : Gordon Urquhart on behalf of Jim Porteous : ACCN 1755: 1997.
Other Finding Aids
Boxlist available in searchroom. Full catalogue is in preparation and will be catalogued as GB 0248 UGC 174.
Alternative Form Available
no known copies
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
none which affect the use of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Applications to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This collection has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures.
These drawings were retrieved from a skip.
Location of Originals
The material is original
BBC Scotland intend to use this material for a programme to be broadcast in early 2013