This section contains files on individual authors and documents the work they did with Paines Plough. They typically contain correspondence, usually with the author or their agent, and contracts. Some files contain information on ideas had by the author or, if they were a Writer in Residence at Paines Plough, then reports they produced for the Arts Council. These files sometimes contain press cuttings relating to the writers work prior to their association with Paines Plough.
Correspondence/documentation with authors
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/372/thm/372/3/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/372/3/4
- Dates of CreationMay 1982-July 2003
- Physical Description44 Files
Scope and Content
These files are arranged in alphabetical order of the last name of the author.
Conditions Governing Access
Some of these files are fully or partially closed under the Data Protection Act 1998, these have been identifed at file level.