Carpet lithograph images of finished carpets. These normally show the carpet, it's pattern number and name on one side and details of sizes and colours on the reverse. Many have been pasted into volumes, which indicates that for the design archive the image was important and not the details on the reverse. They primarily relate to standard ranges although there are some specific contract lithographs as well.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 STOD/202/1/4
- Dates of Creation1920s-1960s
- Physical Description6 volumes, 1 ringbinder & 1 bundle