Also known as Glencot Mill. These slides are from a 1999 anniversary paper by Ian Wilcox, papermaker, for the British Association of Paper Historians (BAPH).
Wookey Hole Mill, paper dip
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 LUKE-003-003
- Dates of Creation1999
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 digital image
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
A higher resolution copy of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see https://new.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images/ for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.