Description: Green, blue and pink pattered hardcover notebook with white pages, handwritten in ink, inserts held in place with string, detailed table of content and page numbers. Identified as West 6 in de Menasce handlist.
- Pahlavi Denkard, from H13a ("no more copied, as I have another complete copy that collates with the most original MS. In Bombay, H13 and all other Bombay copies are derived)
- two versions of Bahman Yasht
- Jamaspi [MS.]
- Ahktami-I Jamasp Hakim
- Afrim-I Zanatusht, Persian
- Du'a-i Bahran-i Vanjanand, Pazand
- Du'a-i Hushidan Bahram Vanjanand
- Du'a-i Ham Stayishu kih Ba'd az hyayish u Yashit mi khevanand ba ma'ni navisam
- Du'a-i ham-stagishni Paz-Pers.
- Other Rivayat texts
- Dia Kas Bk VI end and VII.
- Ulama i Islama (all from MSS. in the Library of the University of Bombay)
- Denkart Bk. VI end (pp. 585, line 17 to 590 in Madan's edition). Fragment from Denkart Bk. VII.
- scraps of papers with numbers referencing books and personal papers, miscellaneous calculations, word meanings;
- "E.W. West's Transcript of the Pahlavi Denkard, Book VI" a note seemingly about an exhibition on West in "the [Royal Asiatic] Society"
- torn financial documents from "The Machinery Trust Limited" used to note calculations and page numbers in Pahlavi Texts.