Description: Loose sheets, handwritten in ink and pencil, plus two article proofs with handwritten annotations.
- Title page "Articles regarding Avesta & Pahlavi Texts by E.W.W. 1869-1896 with Index"
- Pahlavi letters and compounds occurring in the Pahlavi glossary
- "Alphabet from Inscriptions on Delhi Column"
- Inscription from a stone found near Devikapara
- "A short summary of the texts contained in the old Pahlavi Codex MK"
- "On the transliteration of Pahlavi" - 2 versions
- Notes on Zarathustra's doctrine regarding the Soul"
- "Parsee Prakāsh", handwritten and offprint
- "Merits of ceremonies, p.212-213"
- Proof copy for a text concerning the Pahlavi text of the Gāthas with handwritten annotations