Description: Brown hardcover notebook, unruled with white pages, handwritten in ink. Multiple inserts. Identified as West 52 in de Menasce handlist.
- "Most valuable notes as regards to 'Dinkard,' etc." A Pahlavi-English Glossary with full references to Denkart Bks. VII - IX
- "Pazand Texts prepared by Dastur Hoshangji"
- several folios and scraps of paper containing calculations on lines and number of words, rough drafts of paragraphs of future essays, fragments of translation, word meanings, "additional Huzvarish words"
- additional Hebrew-Huzvarish words;
- "notes from Prof. M. J. Muller's 'Essai en la Langue Pehlive,' Paris 1839"
- omission of words from glossary, diagram that seems like a map to a library or a possible ordering of books or a potential reading method;