Description: Brown hardcover notebook unruled with white pages handwritten in ink. Detailed table of contents. With inserts. Identified as West 19 in de Menasce handlist.
- Variants used for Vistasp Yast Sadah
- The Oersuab Zartust Namah (transliterated)
- Denik Vicirkart (continued from vol. 3 p 272) from JE
- Description of other texts contained in JE
- "From Dr. Wilson's Rivayat in the Earl of Crawford's library"
- Fragment of Patet i Aturpat and other short Pahlavi texts from MSS. in the same Library
- Colophons of various MSS (Sadat)
- folio titled "Contents of Dini-Vajarka"
- scrap paper with line count of different folios
- short notes on the fragments
- one-liner descriptions/translations of parts of Fragment III
- scrap paper with description of Dinkard Book III from Copenhagen, fragment of a translation (author, translator and source unknown), short factoid about Dastur Kaus Fredun Munajami, and other information serving indexical purpose
- scrap paper with translation (source and translator unknown) with corrections in red