Description: Loose folios handwritten in ink including a newspaper cutting with inscription written on it. Identified as part of West 56 in de Menasce handlist.
- 1 folio titled "Kanheri Pahlavi Inscriptions, dates & names"
- 4 folios beginning with the title "Pahlavi inscriptions from Kanheri"
- Some inscriptions drawn on a Times of India article
- folio with trace of "Pahlavi inscription on flat space between 2 groups of sculptures on stone from sculptured [dayob] at Kanheri"
- 2 folios with copies of different inscriptions
- 2 folios with "Inscriptions mentioned by Auquetil"