Description: Handwritten and offprint material. Several small items identified as part of 57A in de Menasce handlist.
- On my tour in Gujurat undertaken in 1863-64 with label "Prof. M. Haug on value of MSS"
- "[Uber] Din 21" and "Din-i-Vajarkart", pp.3-46
- Uncorrected proof sheets from The Jewish Encyclopedia for West's entry "Pahlavi Literature, Jews in"
- two folios with a list of articles and texts plus folios with a list of 21 items on it pertaining to the "Rivayat," "Hoshang" and some other texts
- Newsprint with different type-faces of Zend and Pahlavi
- two pages of a glossary
- scraps of paper with first words of Yasna XVI, XV, XIV; folios and number of lines