Records of the Oxford University Fabian Society, consisting of minute books, 1895-1916, and an account book, 1895-1915.
Records of the Oxford University Fabian Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.oxon.d.465-7,f.60
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 465-7, f. 60
- Dates of Creation1895-1916
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Oxford University Fabian Society is the Oxford University branch of the Fabian Society, a socialist society founded in 1884.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The records were given to the Library in 1956-7.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
P.S. Spokes, Summary Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library relating to the city county and university of Oxford. Accessions from 1916 to 1962 (Oxford, 1964).