Ninety-seven letters and cards, 1853-1905, to Robert Jones Derfel from various correspondents including Isaac Foulkes ('Llyfrbryf') (2) 1894, Daniel Owen (1) 1894, Dr Joseph Parry (1) 1892, John Roberts ('Ieuan Gwyllt') (2) 1853-4, John Thomas ('Eifionydd') (5) 1889-1904, and William Williams ('Creuddynfab') (4) 1853-63. Also included is a draft letter of application by R. J. Derfel, c. 1852, for admission to ?Manchester Baptist College, and two greetings cards, 1903 and n.d., from him to his daughter Jane.
Letters to R. J. Derfel,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 23440D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004653504
- Dates of Creation[c. 1852]-1905.
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- Physical Description180 ff. Guarded and filed.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23440D.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 22853-23691 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 9 (Aberystwyth, 2003).