The archive consists of one dye notebook.
Barbara Hoacher archive
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2941-2003.18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2941 2003.18
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 accessioned item. There are no physical characteristics of this material that affects its use.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
There is no biographical information about Barbara Haocher currently available to support this entry.
The archive material is arranged in the original order in which it was deposited at the CSC.
Conditions Governing Access
The archival material may be viewed by appointment only.
This entry was compiled by Becky Lyle, Submissions Officer for the project and by Jean Vacher, Collections Manager at the Crafts Study Centre.
Other Finding Aids
There are no finding aids available for this archive.
Conditions Governing Use
The photocopying of archival material is not allowed. Written permission must be sought before any archival material is published.