Three certificates of competence (kabbalot) for butchers for the community of Spanish and Portuguese Jews in London, with certificates of examination, mid-18th century.
Certificates of competence (kabbalot) for butchers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/89
- Dates of CreationMid-18th century
- Language of MaterialHebrew
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Three certificates of competence (kabbalot) for butchers for the community of Spanish and Portuguese Jews in London.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.