Sound recording of Geoffrey Trease and Noel Streatfeild discussing writing for children. Trease speaks about evolution of 'accepted' subjects for children, eg sex, relationships, birth. Streatfeild speaks about creation of characters in her writing.
'Noel Streatfeild and Geoffrey Trease'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 KW/14/01/105
- Dates of Creationnd [mid 20th century]
- Physical Description1 reel; c 18 mins, 44 secs
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Sound tape reel, Zonatape