Contains 24 English poems relating to contemporary family and state events.
Miscellany of twenty-four original poems, attributed to William Tunstall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Brotherton Collection MS Lt q 65
- Dates of Creationca. 1770
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol. (69 ff.), folio manuscript. Written in a single and regular hand. Finely bound in light brown leather on thick boards with decorated gilt tooling and the title 'ORIGINAL POEMS' embossed on the spine. On the inside front cover there is a bookplate on which the words 'EX LIBRIS ROBERT TUNSTILL' are printed.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
William Tunstall was an eighteenth-century English poet who is sometimes referred to as 'W. T.'
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Purchased from Heath's bookshop on 4 February 1997.
Other Finding Aids
The poems are indexed in the BCMSV database http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/bcmsv/bcmvlink.htm#bcltq65
From the library of Robert Tunstill.