Contains photographs mostly of Gordon and Emily together, and with other family members, taken at home and elsewhere, together with photographs of their home, The Sheiling, in Silverdale, Lancashire, and works of art, etc, therein, as well as the surrounding countryside. Some negatives. Includes two photographs with a covering letter (of 1953) from Gilbert Innes to Prof. Claude Colleer Abbott.
Photographs of Gordon and Emily Bottomley at home
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88957/6/3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001442.0x0001f5
- Dates of Creation1st half of the 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Some of the Bottomley family photographs were donated by Barbara Wrenn Wright of Huntsville, Alabama, in June 2001.