Contains two folders, the first containing photographs of Emily Bottomley's family (identified by Margaret Cropper, with an explanatory letter from Cropper to Professor Claude Colleer Abbott) and of a young Emily; the second folder containing early Bottomley family photographs, mostly unidentified. Includes one bubble-wrapped glass plate. Also contains photographs of Gordon Bottomley as a child.
Family photographs of the Bottomley and Burton families
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88957/6/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001442.0x0001f4
- Dates of Creation19th century - 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Some of the Bottomley family photographs were donated by Barbara Wrenn Wright of Huntsville, Alabama, in June 2001.