Journal, 1859-1865, of Thomas Harry (d. 1868) of Llan-faes, co. Glamorgan, containing entries relating mainly to his work as National schoolmaster and as assistant overseer of the poor, to the weather, and to the purchase of food and drink, books and newspapers, etc. Cuttings and copies of articles, 1910-c. 1937, relating to local history, found loose inside the volume, have been filed separately (MS 22831iiE).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22831iB
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004280075(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000280075
- Dates of Creation1859-1865
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Description92 ff. 195 x 160 mm. Half-leather and marbled paper
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers' Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Disgwylir i ddarllenwyr sydd am ddefnyddio papurau modern yn Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru gydymffurfio â Deddf Warchod Data 2018 a Rheoliadau Diogelu Data Cyffredinol 2018 yng nghyd-destun unrhyw brosesu ganddynt o ddata personol a gasglwyd o gofnodion modern sydd ar gadw yn y Llyfrgell. Nodir y manylion yn yr wybodaeth a roddir wrth wneud cais am Docyn Darllen.
Purchased from; David Harbourne,; Cardiff,; 1991
Preferred citation: NLW MS 22831iB