Court rolls of the manor of Headington, 14th-18th century.
Court Rolls of the Manor of Headington
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls. Oxon. 120-40
- Dates of Creation1388-1716
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description21 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Manor of Headington, Oxfordshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The court rolls were bought from P.G. Langdon in 1933.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52251-71.