Ten notebooks of transcripts of old Dutch texts, ca. 1200-1500, with translations into modern English, compiled by A.L. de Bruyne, 20th century.
Notebooks of Dutch Texts Compiled by A.L. de Bruyne
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Dutch e. 16-25
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialDutch, and English.
- Physical Description10 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A.L. de Bruyne.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The notebooks were given to the Library by A.L. de Bruyne in 1965.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39436-45.