Ordo Diei et Semita Vitae: Christian devotional manuscript. Written in one hand, a small neat italic with initials in red. Some annotations. There is a calendar at the end with dates from 1673 to 1722.
Order of Day and Way of Life Manuscript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 68
- Dates of Creation18th century
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.