Microfilms of Acts of Parliament, 1497-1702.
Microfilms of Acts of Parliament
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film dep. 1-14
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of originals from 15th-18th centuries)
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfilms may be used only after notifying the Clerk of the Records, House of Lords.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
The originals are held by the House of Lords Record Office, London.