Records related to the finances of the Fraternity of Dyers. Includes accounts, ledgers and cash books (1824-1997), abstracts of accounts (1867-1888), quinquennial reports (1869-1934), and annual returns (1989-1996).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 229/1/2
- Dates of Creation1824-1997
- Physical Description10 volumes and 2 folders
Scope and Content
Arranged by record type.
Other Finding Aids
A detailed catalogue is available at University of Glasgow Collections