Correspondence produced and received by the Fraternity of Dyers. Includes correspondence related to the management of the Fraternity, applications for membership of the Fraternity, letters from members requesting financial support, receipts from members who have received financial support, correspondence related to organising Riding of the Marches events, and financial correspondence.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 229/1/5
- Dates of Creation4 Oct 1848-5 Sep 2011
- Physical Description6 files
Scope and Content
Correspondence has been arranged by subject. Where original order exists, this has been maintained.
Other Finding Aids
A detailed catalogue is available at University of Glasgow Collections