Minute books and loose minutes of meetings of the Fraternity of Dyers. Includes information about membership applications, Committee of Management elections, financial information, rule amendments, arrangements for the annual Riding of the Marches event, and lists of members. The Fraternity of Dyers is also referred to as the Company of Dyers and the Community of Dyers in these records.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 229/1/1
- Dates of Creation3 Jan 1670-15 May 1997
- Physical Description9 volumes and 62 loose items.
Scope and Content
Arranged chronologically and by record type.
Other Finding Aids
A detailed catalogue is available at University of Glasgow Collections