Rules and proposed rules of the Fraternity of Dyers (1869-c2000), documentation and regulations related to the establishment and running of a Friendly Society, and documentation from the Life Assurance and Unit Trust Regulatory Organisation (LAUTRO) and its successor the Personal Investment Authority (PIA).
Rules and Regulations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 229/1/3
- Dates of Creation1869-2000s
- Physical Description33 items
Scope and Content
Arranged into files by subject, and arranged chronologically at item level.
Other Finding Aids
A detailed catalogue is available at University of Glasgow Collections